Monday, January 25, 2010

Seinäkeijuja - Wall fairies

Tyttärelläni oli syntymäpäivä sunnuntaina, ja sain viimein maalattua loput jo viime vuonna lupaamistani keijuista - yksi jokaista ikävuotta kohti. Maalasin kolme keijua lisää, nyt niitä on yhteensä kahdeksan. Ensi vuonna hän saa taas yhden.

My daughter's birthday was on Sunday and I finally painted the rest of the fairies I promised her last year - one for each of her years. I painted three more fairies, there is now eight of them on her walls. Next year she will get one more again.




3 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty. That's such a neat idea to do for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I love them, and wanted to say the mermaid is just beautiful!!1 She looks so real, your work is amazing. XXOXO Christel

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos sinulle, joka jätät minulle tervehdyksen, ilahdun kovasti sanoistasi!

Thank you for writing a comment, it gives me a lot of joy to read your words!